In addition to being a public coffee shop, Bottoms Up also offers a unique coworking space for freelancers, entrepreneurs, nonprofits and those working remotely who want some great benefits.
Our Bottoms Up Co-Op spaces include individual desks and private offices. You can rent the desks by the day or monthly depending upon availability. With perks like 24/7 access to office space, unlimited drip coffee and tea, and unlimited meeting room access (just to name a few) you never have to worry about where you'll meet a client again or if you know anyone with a fax machine.
Swing by Bottoms Up or send us a message below using the "learn more" button if you want to schedule a tour or sign up.
Daily Pass — $20
Conference Room — $20 hourly
Shared desk — $200 monthly
Studio/office — $450 monthly
- Unlimited drinks (drip coffee/tea)
- 24/7 access to office space
- Unlimited meeting room access
- Private parking
- Office equipment (fax/printer/ scanner/mailbox)
- E-newsletter & member communications
- Franklinton community engagement & networking opportunities
Meeting Room Access